Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goodbye Linds,




I feel like it was just yesterday when we were messaging on myspace. Right then and there i knew that we were going to be best friends. I remember the first time we ever saw each other we didnt even recognize each other like we were complete strangers and now we cant go a second without being around each other. Your the only person that would stay stuck in a bathroom with me for 30 minutes because we are afraid a cat will attack us. I wish so badly that we didnt wait so long to become friends because now your leaving and i dont think that i am equipped to handle it. Just like that in the blink of an eye your packing up and leaving. I know i had plenty of warning so that i could prepare myself for our last goodbye but honestly time flew by to fast for me to even realize you were leaving. And now all of the sudden it hit me like a bus. Your never coming back. Your going to be gone forever. Your completely starting your life over and that takes so much strength. I know that you will do fine in California though. I will just have to get used to the fact that i cant just text you and say im coming over because you'll be miles and miles away. You've been there for me all year and you mean so much to me. I think that your date was changed because God knew that i wouldnt be here to say goodbye. And now by some miracle we will both be going to lake havasu the weekend before you move and i couldnt be more ecstatic. I'll always remember you. and you'll always be my best friend.

No comments: